Shipping & FAQs
All Comic Book orders of $75 or more will ship free!
- Comic Books are shipped in sturdy cardboard boxes, with protective interior stuffing and wrap - so they're not jumbling around during transit.
- All raw Comic Books are inside standard poly bags with backer board.
- All graded Comic Books are inside the plastic protective shell from CGC or CBCS.
- All Comic Book orders will typically be processed and sent out Friday mornings:
- Once picked up by mail carriers, transit times will vary depending on your location and if your order was placed during the week. 3-5 days on average.
Please don't expect Amazon Prime-speed shipping, we're trying to keep shipping costs reasonable and we can't afford to lose money on shipping like retail giants can.
- If you absolutely need an order shipped before Friday, include that in your order notes and we'll do our best to make that happen.
- All Comic Book orders of $74 or less will vary in cost, anywhere from $6 to $14 on average
Q: Are all of your comic books graded?
A: Only ones that are clearly marked as Graded by CGC or CBCS. All other books are not professionally graded.
Q: Are your photos the actual books for sale?
A: Yes, every comic book product photo is of the actual book. No stock photos.
Q: Will you send additional close-up photos of comic books?
A: We've provided quality photos with multiple angles already but we will absolutely take more photos if you need them. Just ask!